What you need to learn about PRINCE2 Certification?
What is PRINCE2?
PRINCE2 is structured project management method and practitioner program certification in the UK government, other countries which have adopted PRINCE2 include Western Europe and Australia. It was introduced to both public and private sectors because of the ability to deliver projects in time with the right quality, within the budget and scope
PRINCE2 projects are split into 4 main parts the initiation, the stage boundaries, directions and the project closure. These stages are separated by the decision points in each of the closing stage the performance is assessed to decide whether to move on to the next stage of the project or not. The certification is useful to people in design, development and project deliveries.
PRINCE 2 Requirements
Their 2 levels of PRINCE2 certification – PRINCE2 foundation, you’ll be able to understand the method work effectively on the project and to understand basic methodology and terminology of PRINCE2. For the foundation certification you are required to have basic knowledge on PRINCE2 project management there no specific conditions required.
-PRINCE2 practitioner, in this level you customize the principles suitable for the project requirements and the person is eligible enough to manage teams using the PRINCE2 method. The requirements of PRINCE2 certification are PRINCE2 foundation pass, PMP or CAPM pass, IPMA level A/B/C/D
PRINCE2 vs PMP (project management professional)
Incas you wonder which certification between PRINCE2 and PMP is better. Both have an equal recognition, but they differ in project management framework. For you to choose the one to build your career highly depends on the projects type you want to build.
The PMP qualifications is inductive of the proficiency in using project management book of knowledge, PMP verifies your knowledge in best practices and principles of project management
While the PRINCE2 qualifications include well laid standard approach to project management, focus on both project and process, the roles and responsibility of each member in the project management, divides master plans into project plans, team plans and stage plans making the project easy to execute, a high level of general framework in project management principles
Survey conducted proves that certified professionals in PMP and PRINCE2 earn more in project management than the non-certified. The PMP certified female professional earn an average of $105,545 while the PMP certified male professionals earn an average of $115,973
The PRINCE2 male professionals earn $90,000 and the female professional earn $77,000. According to
the survey PMP certified earn a higher salary than PRINCE2 certified
PRINCE2 agile– it’s a forward thinking that combines flexibility and responsiveness of agile with governance of the PRINCE2
PRINCE2 agile provides you with the structure governance and control when working on agile concepts techniques and methods, the agile is supported by an exam and formal certification delivered by the training providers.
PRINCE2 agile is applied in any type of project in the industry sector, its like PRINCE2 as it also has 2 certifications, the foundation level and practitioner level
Benefits of PRINCE2 certification
- Improves on the salary, you have a high chance of getting a better paid job or even increase in your salary once you get certified. For any employer the skills posed leads to higher payment
- You’ll acquire knowledge that will help in control of resource, visibility of possible, flexible decision points problems that will help you in management of project
- PRINCE2 notes enhances the good communication between the project teammates and the other stake holders
- You’ll be widely recognized since it’s a global establishment most of the companies private or public around the world use it today lead to a high demand of PRINCE2 certified individuals. AXELOS ltd is the body that holds the right to PRINCE2
- If you are PRINCE2 certified, you’ll not be limited to a single company it expands you to areas with wide projects as it’s a project management methodology
- It’s a lot and easy to get the PRINCE2 certificate as its easy to start as you may do areal management project certification without committing to high level training and high costs. The best part is PRINCE2 does not consume a lot of time in registration process and audit processes application after you are done with training you can easily apply for public exams
- Improves on one’s project management skills through the learn terminology, methodology, procedures used, framework and the systems.
The PRINCE2 foundation exams test the 75 multiple choice question in 60 minutes. Of the 75 question the 5 of them are trial based
The PRINCE2 practitioner exams is objective and scenario based you are tested with 9 questions for 2 hours
Did you know that the PRINCE2 is provides examination in 19 languages since it’s a global establishment?
We can make your process easy in passing your examination, we have all the instructors that will go with you in this path for you to pass the PRINCE2 examination with ease